Pin It

Widgets

How to Unblock your Airtel Sim



 

 Hi Friends,Yesterday I post Airtel 3G/2G New VPN Trick August 2012.Today I am going to tell you a way to unblock your airtel sims.We saw that when we browse or download around 400-450mb data then our airtel sims get blocked.I didn't have any trick to avoid from blocking.But I can tell you a way.It'll help you to unblock your sims.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Click here for more interesting stuff






---------------------------------------------------------------------------

When your Sims'll get block then you can use this way.If your sim get block then don't use it about until 10days.After 10days it'll unblock automatically.Sometime it unblock early but I think you should wait until 10days.This way is 100% working.I personally test it.You can try yourself.IF you faced any type of problem then you can ask me without any hesitation and I will help you everytime.


IF you like this then subscribe us.
Don't Forget to Like us on Facebook,Twitter or G+.

     



Responses

0 Respones to "How to Unblock your Airtel Sim"

Blogger Tricks And TipsComment here

If You Find Our Content Useful And Important For you Then Don't Be A Silent Visitor.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Grab This Gadget »

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger
Return to top of page Copyright © | TwistIdea -All Rights Reserved